eighteen&metaphor



3/1/09

Monday, March2nd/09

"ONE OF 'EM BUSY DAYS"

I went to school at around 8,
Even though i knew I'd be late.
Hung out with the regs after class,
Our convo's at Reds kicked ass.
Went to 'Supes' after cus of me,
Where we saw just one pair of twins, not three.
Christine became the dumb one again,
Finally! Because it was me back then!
Little bit later, I picked up my friend who is the best,
who just recently woke up from his rest.
Off to the twins' house we went,
had to hack first, cus at the twins' house we can't.
After a bit Josh and I picked up my siblings,
we then went to Mcd to buy things.
Back to the twins' house we went.
Where we talked about things like rent.
With a good one like this there's not much to say,
but I love 'em busy days.




Saturday, Feb28th/09


Erick and Kyle XY picked me up to go to Dustin's nephew's bday party. What a cute kid, I want one. Anyway fun night, catching up with Kyle. Oh and Josh was there so YAAY! =D On again off again attempts to play hide and seek in the dark. Dustin is such a tease. The whole ghost and "crash crash" thing with Medina and Kyle, oh and "see you later pal" HAHAHA! Everytime I'm around Kyle and Medina I get so frickin hyper. It's like I'm 6 again! =D But yeaah straying away from my immaturity, Josh bought us candy from 7-eleven, that was cool. Watched Mirrors later on with Josh Kyle Twins and Leanne. "So apparently someone doesn't Eskobar" and "Guess she was fired" HAHAHA stupid lame jokes through out the movie. But yeaaah fun shiit, after twins and I went to Josh's for a bit just to recap. Went home at like 2? Sleeeeeeeeeeeper. I wanna say more stuff but I don't really know what to say. Ummm..k w/e I'm just gonna go. Peace.


fightin' a losing battle..



No comments: